"Linear Language” Silk Bandana Scarf
Sale Sold out
Regular price $110.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 100% silk satin
- 60cm x 60cm ( 23"W x 23"L )
- Hand-rolled edges with hand stitched finishing
How to Wear a Silk Bandana Scarf:
- As a hair accessory: tie around as a headband, for a classic look.
- As a scarf: wear it around the neck, you can tie a bow or let the end hang loose. This works well with a white-collar button-down, to make it look more casual.
- As a top: wrap around your body to make a beautiful silk tube top, tie it in the front or at the back, paired with jeans or a skirt.
- As a bandana: worn over the head.
- As a belt: wear around high-waisted pants.
- As a bag accessory: tie around your purse for a pop of color.
- Style it any way you want in your own mood and creativity!
Product description and photographs belong to Lost Pattern.